General Terms and Conditions
Scope of application
These terms and conditions apply to all purchases from
Imprint / Contact / Doge Kings Club
which are made by private customers.
Private customers in this sense are persons with residence and delivery address in the Federal Republic of Germany, provided that the goods ordered by them can be attributed neither to their commercial nor their independent professional activity.
Business customers are requested to place orders on the order pages accessible via the business customer login
Store / Doge King Club (dogekingsclub.com)
place an order.
Conclusion of contract
The presentation of our goods and the granting of the possibility to place an order represents a concrete offer on our part to conclude a purchase contract.
By placing an order, you accept the offer and the purchase contract is concluded.
You will receive an order confirmation by e-mail to the e-mail address you provided.
Prices and shipping costs
The marked prices are final prices including sales tax. Worldwide shipping is free of charge
The payment takes place with delivery of the order by means of
via our payment provider
Right of retention
The customer is only authorized to exercise a right of retention insofar as his counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship.
(1) Delivery will be made to the delivery address provided by the customer,
(2) If force majeure (natural disasters, war, civil war, terrorist attack) makes the delivery or any other service permanently impossible, a performance obligation of
excluded. Already paid amounts will be refunded by
can also refuse the service if it requires an effort that is grossly disproportionate to the customer's interest in the fulfillment of the purchase contract, taking into account the content of the purchase contract and the requirements of good faith. Already paid amounts will be refunded by
Favorable shipping method for returns
(1) When returning the goods and accessories, please use the original packaging if possible, even if it is damaged due to an opening for functional testing.
(2) Please use the fully stamped and addressed return label enclosed with the delivery of goods for the return. This is the simplest and most cost-effective shipping option. You are under no obligation to use this return method. However, if you choose an unnecessarily expensive shipping method, you may be obligated to pay us the increased costs compared to a less expensive shipping method.
() A product that is already defective at the time of delivery (warranty case) will be
at the option of the customer at the expense of
replace it with a defect-free one
or have it professionally repaired (supplementary performance). The customer is
that there is no case of warranty if the product had the agreed quality at the time of transfer of risk. A warranty case does not exist in particular in the following cases:
in the case of damage caused to the customer by misuse or improper use,
in the case of damage caused by the products being exposed to harmful external influences at the customer's premises (in particular extreme temperatures, humidity, unusual physical or electrical stress, voltage fluctuations, lightning, static electricity, fire).
furthermore does not warrant for a defect caused by improper repair by a service partner not authorized by the manufacturer.
(3) If the type of supplementary performance requested by the customer (replacement delivery or repair) requires an effort that is grossly disproportionate to the customer's interest in performance in view of the product price, taking into account the content of the contract and the dictates of good faith - whereby in particular the value of the object of purchase in a defect-free condition, the significance of the defect and the question of whether the other type of supplementary performance can be resorted to without significant disadvantages for the customer - the customer's claim is limited to the respective other type of supplementary performance. The right of
to refuse also this other kind of supplementary performance under the aforementioned condition remains unaffected.
(4) Both in the case of repair and in the case of replacement, the customer is obliged to return the product at the expense of
under indication of the order number to the return address indicated by it. Before sending the product, the customer shall remove any items inserted by him/her from the product.
is not obligated to inspect the product for the insertion of such items. For the loss of such items is liable
unless it was known to DogeKingsClub at the time of the return of the product.
that such an object has been inserted into the product (in this case DogeKingsClub will inform the customer).
informs the customer and holds the item ready for the customer to pick up; the customer bears the costs incurred in doing so). Customer shall also, before sending a Product for repair or replacement,
if necessary, make separate backup copies of the system software, applications and all data on the product on a separate data carrier and deactivate all passwords. No liability for loss of data will be assumed. Likewise, after the repaired product or the replacement product has been returned to the customer, the customer shall be responsible for installing the software and data and reactivating the passwords.
(5) If the customer sends in the goods in order to receive a replacement product, the return of the defective product shall be governed by the following provisions: If the customer was able to use the goods in a defect-free condition between delivery and return, the customer shall reimburse the value of the benefits derived by the customer. The customer shall pay compensation for the value of any loss or further deterioration of the goods not caused by the defect and for the impossibility of surrendering the goods not caused by the defect in the period between delivery of the goods and return of the goods. The customer does not have to pay compensation for the deterioration of the goods caused by the intended use of the goods. Furthermore, the obligation to pay compensation for lost value shall not apply to the return of a defective product in the event of a warranty claim,
if the defect entitling the customer to withdraw from the contract only became apparent during processing or remodelling,
is responsible for the deterioration or loss or if the damage is also caused by
would have occurred,
if the deterioration or loss has occurred at the customer's, although the customer has taken the care he is accustomed to take in his own affairs.
(6) The customer's liability for damages in the event of a breach of the obligation to return the goods for which the customer is responsible shall be governed by the statutory provisions.
(7) The customer may, at its option, withdraw from the contract or reduce the purchase price if the repair or replacement delivery has not resulted in a condition of the product in accordance with the contract within a reasonable period of time.
(8) In addition, claims against the manufacturer may also be asserted within the scope of a
warranty granted by the manufacturer
which shall be governed by the relevant warranty conditions.
(9) The legal warranty of
ends two years after delivery of the goods. The period begins with the receipt of the goods.
The contract between you and
and DogeKingsClub is subject to the
exclusively by the law of the Federal Republic of Germany under explicit exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. This does not affect the mandatory provisions of the state in which you have your habitual residence.
Place of jurisdiction
If you do not have a residence in the Federal Republic of Germany, contrary to the information you provided when placing your order, or if you move your residence abroad after the conclusion of the contract, or if your
residence is not known at the time the action is brought, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from and in connection with the contractual relationship [
seat of the operator of the online store
General information requirements for alternative dispute resolution in accordance with Article 14 (1) ODR Regulation and § 36 VSBG (Consumer Dispute Resolution Act):
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which you can find at this address:
. We are not obliged or willing to participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a consumer arbitration board.
(1) Should individual provisions of this Agreement be or become invalid or void in whole or in part, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of the Agreement, provided that one of the contracting parties is not unreasonably disadvantaged thereby.
(2) Amendments or supplements to this contract must be made in writing.